Wetsuit Water Temperature Guide. A rough guide to what wetsuit and wetsuit accessories you should be wearing and in what temperatures.
- 8 Celsius & Below = 6/5/4 MM Full Wetsuit With Hood & 7 MM Boots & Gloves
- 8 - 9 Celsius = 5/4/3 MM Full Wetsuit With Hood & 5MM Boots & Gloves
- 10 - 12 Celsius = 4/3 MM Full Wetsuit With 2 MM Hood & 3MM Boots & Gloves
- 12 - 14 Celsius = 4/3 MM Or 3/2 MM Full Wetsuit & 3MM Boots
- 14 - 17 Celsius = 3/2 MM Full Wetsuit & 3 MM Boots Or Surf Sock
- 17 - 18 Celsius = 2/2 MM Full / Short Sleeve Wetsuit
- 18 - 21 Celsius = 2/2 MM Shorty Wetsuit
A Rough Guide To Purchasing Your New Rubber.
When purchasing a wetsuit its very important that it fits you correctly.Buying a poorly fitting wetsuit can be a waste of money and will not keep you warm in the water. Before buying a wetsuit check the manufacturers size charts. Be aware that every manufacturer uses a slightly different sizeing standard, for example if you buy a medium t-shirt doesn't mean you are going to end up fitting a medium wetsuit. We are all different shapes and sizes and you will find some brands of wetsuits will fit you better than others. If for any reason you find yourself between two sizes, then we would advise going with the size that you are closest to.
Please call 01543 505084 for any further advice.